HUGE CLOSING SALE!
Minimum order: $200
Minimum quantity: 2 of each item
Please allow 3-5 business days for order processing.
We offer beautiful and unique wholesale jewelry and fashion accessories, at amazingly low prices! We service national and international gift stores and fashion boutiques.
From fashion forward and funky, to classic and sophisticated, our vast array of styles allow women to create a look to suit any given mood or occasion.
We design our line the way women accessorize their wardrobes - by color. All of our collections are sold in color groupings, thereby creating multiple sales at the cash register.
Competitors may offer similar looks at lower prices but don’t be fooled- many of their inexpensive items contain plastic stones. We create our styles using the finest crystals & semi-precious stones imported from all over the globe.
What is your jewelry made of?
We use only the finest Austrian, Czech & Swarovski crystals, semi-precious stones and non-tarnishing base metals in our designs.
Where are your products made?
We work with numerous factories around the world to create our unique designs.
What is the inspiration behind the uniquely designed I Love Accessories color assortments?
"Marcia Miller, founder and owner of I Love Accessories, is a designer of hundreds of products sold in the gift industry. Recognized as a color expert, she infuses the entire line with her know-how of color trends as well as the specific fashion needs of contemporary women."
How do I care for my jewelry?
I Love Accessories products are made with the finest materials and components available. It is important to take good care of your jewelry to ensure its longevity.
Follow the simple tips listed below to keep your jewelry sparkling:
- Always remove your jewelry before washing hands, showering or swimming. Moisture can cause stones to dull and become loose.
- Do not spray or apply alcohol or oil based perfume, hairspray, body lotions, hair grooming products, air fresheners, or any other alcohol-based substance on or near your jewelry.
- Never leave your jewelry in the extreme heat or direct sunlight over long periods of time as this can cause
colors to fade.
- Clean your jewelry by using a dry soft cloth or jewelry cleaning cloths. Never submerge in cleaning solution or water.
- The alcohol or oil content will dull the finish of the crystals and metal parts. If you happen to tarnish your pieces, a jewelry cleaning cloth will easily remove any discoloration.
Are the stone colors displayed on my monitor precise?
Our jewelry can be lighter or darker than shown on your screen because our products are handcrafted. As a result there will be slight variations in color, design, & finish from one piece to another.
Also, it's our experience that all color varies slightly from one computer screen to another.